Private Food Tour of Paris
PRIVATE GROUP TOURS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Team Building Events
- Corporate Functions
- Orientation activities for interns & new employees
- Networking Groups
- After Work Happy Hour Events
- Student Organizations
- Family Reunions
- Friend Outings
- Birthday Celebrations
- Culinary & Cooking Groups
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
- Bridal or Baby Showers
- Wedding Anniversary Celebrations
BENEFITS OF A PRIVATE GROUP TOUR:
- Fully customizable, private tour experience catered to the needs and specifications of your group
- Exclusivity of a private tour ensures your guide will be able to provide undivided attention and focus on your specific questions
- Easily accommodate all group sizes, from a typical private group tour size (12-48 guests) to maximum group size (100+ guests)
- Interactive, engaging team building activity suitable for any business and across all industries
- Memorable outing that enables you to savor the food, history and architecture of Paris with your colleagues, close friends or family
- Flexibility to choose tour length, start times, walking distance and tasting locations
Corporate Team Building
Food Tours of Paris specializes in creating unique, customizable team building activities bringing you the best sites and tastes in Paris. We offer a variety of delicious, engaging tour options guaranteed to provide you and your colleagues with a memorable experience!
CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING FOOD TOURS
We are able to accommodate groups of all sizes, up to a maximum of 75 people.
- 1-7 people: Our private food tours have a group minimum of 8 people. If you have fewer than 8 people in your group, you can still book a private tour by paying for 8 guests or join other guests on one of our public tours.
- 8-25 people: In order to ensure the best possible experience for your team, we limit group sizes to a maximum of 25 people per tour.
- 26 - 75 people: We are able to accommodate large groups of up to 75 people, with each individual tour group comprised of a maximum of 25 people. The tour guide assigned to each group will lead you on a tour of the same spots but follow a different route to ensure everyone on your team gets the opportunity to taste the same items and start and end the tour at the same time.
For inquiries please complete the Private Tour Request Form to provide us with information regarding your requested tour date and time. We will follow up with you as soon as possible to confirm availability.